|Field Service Technician
We are seeking an individual who welcomes responsibility & accountability, and is very organized. The candidate should also be able to prioritize personal tasks based on JPL’s business direction. This individual should have a passion to willingly serve customers and be a “hands-on” team player.
It is desirable that the candidate:
- Has worked with manufacturers, suppliers, and multiple customers
- Has a strong technical aptitude, analytical and technology based skills with Mechanical Engineering and/or Electrical Engineering background is a plus as is understanding of Customer Support.
- Takes pride in work product ownership
- Is proficient with MS Office and use of a Computer
- Has excellent writing and verbal skills
- Has a high degree of professionalism, maturity and strong leadership skills
- Is a self-starter with high energy who does not need to be micro-managed. Someone that thrives in an entrepreneurial setting and is focused on generating results
- Is responsive to customer inquires in a timely and professional manner
- Valid driver's license is required
5-7 years of knowledge in mechanical/electrical maintenance, primarily in compressor or industrial machinery product lines. Ability to work unsupervised and provides routine service reports to management. Must have excellent customer service and communication skills. Prior Cooper, Atlas Copco or other compressor experience a plus.
Competitive salary, company vehicle, and benefits provided. Benefits include life, Medical insurance, Long Term and Short Term Disability, 401K, Profit Sharing.
Send your resume to:
7540 Suzi Lane, Westminster, CA 92683
Fax: (714) 908-5251 or email: